FOLLOW US ON Facebook.
43150 Broadlands Center Plaza, Suite #184
Ashburn, Virginia 20148
Phone: (703) 723-7110
HOURS of OPERATION:
Monday – Thursday
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
X-rays, lab tests, and prescription drugs are available on-site to save time and reduce the need for extra trip.
Your Neighborhood Partner for Exceptional Healthcare
Act Fast Urgent Care is now Act Fast Medical Care! We give personal primary care with the latest technology, as well as walk-in care! We treat routine injuries and illnesses on your terms:
- 6 days a week with extended evening and weekend hours (See left side of page)
- Walk-ins welcome! NO APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY
- Lower costs when compared to emergency department visits
- Physician healthcare providers
- Friendly staff
- On-site x-rays available
- Insurances accepted: Virginia Premier Health Network, Anthem, Cigna, Tricare, Multiplan / PHCS, Medicare, Virginia Medicaid, Aetna, CareFirst, InTotalHealth, Humana, and Corvel
- Insurances currently in process: Aetna Innovation Health QHP
- Most insurances charge a much lower copay for an urgent care visit than an emergency room visit
As a local medical clinic, we are more than medical providers. We are part of your neighborhood, dedicated to building relationships with our patients and giving back to our shared community.
What is Urgent Care?
Fast, friendly medical care with overall shorter wait times and lower costs than you get in an emergency department visits.
As in urgent care center, we can be a powerful ally in your health care.
We offer several of the same services you would get at an emergency room. Unlike an ER, our wait times are significantly shorter. In fact, at most urgent care centers, the wait is less than 20 minutes. And you’ll save money! Most insurance plans charge a much lower copay for urgent care visit than for an emergency room visit.
We can even help with conditions that your primary care physician would normally treat. Also, since our office hours are longer and we don’t require appointments; we can help you faster!
Click here to learn more about the types of injuries and illnesses we treat.
When do you need an Emergency Room?
Call 911 or go to your closest hospital if you’re having a life threatening condition,
- Loss of consciousness
- Major injury
- High fever with neck stiffness or mental confusions
- Heart attack
- Chest pain with numbness in the legs or arms or difficulty speaking
- Pregnancy bleeding or complications
- Life-threatening allergic reactions
- Severe choking (cannot breathe or talk)
- Severe abdominal pain
For other illnesses or minor injuries, Act Fast Urgent Care can get you fixed up right away with personalized service as your neighborhood physician.